Recipe by AB_Fan
My parents used to play cards once a month on a Saturday night. In the summertime, when it was her turn to host, my mom would make this wonderful cool beverage as part of her buffet of snacks and goodies. A cool glass of Brandy Slush also often made family gatherings more tolerable... was it the coolness of the drink, or the brandy that did it? I'm not telling! (Time required to freeze beverage is not included in the time to make.)
- 7 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pineapple concentrate
- 3 cups brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the water.
- Add the sugar, juices, and brandy. Stir well, until sugar is dissolved.
- Freeze overnight. Mixture will not be completely frozen, but slushy (hence the name).
- Serve by itself in cooled mugs or with a bit of lemon lime soda added to each glass.