Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hot weather drink, try it as an adult sno-cone! Time needs to be allowed for freezing.
- 9 cups water
- 2 cups brandy
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- fresh mint sprig (to garnish)
- Copmbine all ingredients except mint in a 4 quart freezer container.
- Cover and freeze overnite, mixture will remain slushy.
- Spoon into individual glasses and garnish with mint.
- Serve with a spoon cause you wont be able to wait to drink this one!