Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
For ZWT6. From Larousse Treasury of Country Cooking. Sweden. Uses 4 ingredients. Makes 6 dozen Brandy Ring Twists.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree oven.
- Butter cookie sheets.
- With mixer, cream butter well in mixng bowl.
- Slowly adding sugar.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add brandy a tablespoon at a time. Beat after each tablespoon of brandy.
- Slowly add the flour in and mix well. Making sure the flour is thourghly mixed.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut into thin 5 - inch strips.
- TO ASSEMBLE:.
- Take two strips of dough and twist together to form rope. Take both ends of rope and pinch together to for a ring. Do this with remaining dough. put on cookie sheets.
- Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.