- 4 (4 ounce) round steaks
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms (4 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle steaks with pepper on both sides. Set aside.
- Mix broth and cornstarch. Add mushrooms, onions, brandy and salt. Cook till mixture is thickened, about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Keep warm.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Cook steaks for 4-5 minutes, until done. Spoon sauce over steaks.