Recipe by bill mayes
This makes a quick easy dish that adults can enjoy. Choose sweet apples and use good booze, it makes a difference. When finished if not souced , you will love this!
- 6 apples
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons honey, 1 for each apples
- 6 tablespoons whiskey, 1 for each apples
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, fresh is best but
Directions See How It's Made
- Core six apples and place in oven proof glass container. Try to find one that is slightly bigger than the apples. Mix together remaining stuff then spoon it down each apple hole. Cover with foil .Put in a pre-heated 350 degree oven and bake for 45 minutes to an hour , Make sure they are done .Put in a serving dish and if there are any juices pour over the apples that have been cut open and enjoy. It can be served with Ice cream or anything else you think looks good.