Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A wonderful appetizer.
Make and share this Brandy Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the lean ground beef, onion soup mix, egg and cracker crumbs.
- Shape into meatballs and brown in a skillet with a little olive oil.
- Place meatballs into slow cooker.
- Mix together the last 5 ingredients and pour over meatballs.
- Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.
I took this to work and they disappeared quickly. I used small, appetizer sized, meatballs (about 75) and doubled the recipe. Everyone loved it. You could also use frozen small meatballs as well. PJ from Cushing