Chef at Heart's Note:
I came up with this because it was raining and decided to use my flavour wave machine. I'm sure it would work on the bbq as well. you could use and dried fruit (if it is really dry soak it first
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine oj, alcohol of your choice (pepper is optional. I did not use salt so it is up to you.
- 2Add cinnamon (I probably used more than a tbsp but most people would prefer to make the marinade and decide for themselves.
- 3For stuffing combine the following.
- 4Combine apple juice with rice and diced appricots (raisons or any dried fruit would work as well and cook according to directions for rice.
- 5it actually cooks a lot faster than normal due to the quantity, so check it after 10 minutes, or double it for left overs and use the recipe directions on your rice container.
- 6Butterfly pork and add stuffing. Tie with cooking string, and wrap in tin foil if you wish. It just makes less of a mess and it is still browned.
- 7Put in flavour wave machine setting 400 degrees.I stuffed mine really full so it took 40 minutes double the 20 minites they say for pork, but I stuffed it so that would take longer, as well I opened it up a couple of times because I did not have a recipe (since I just used what I had around.
- 8I would suggest checking it after 20 minute since depending on the amount of stuffing and where you placed the rack (I used the 4" which cooks more slowly.
- 9Let rest for 5 to q0 minutes with foii removed.
- 10I served brocolli with sesame seeds on the side.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brandy Marinated Pork Tenderloin Stuffed With Rice and Apricots
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 797.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 221.1 mg
- Sodium 187.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 75.4 g