Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came up with this because it was raining and decided to use my flavour wave machine. I'm sure it would work on the bbq as well. you could use and dried fruit (if it is really dry soak it first
- combine oj, alcohol of your choice (pepper is optional. I did not use salt so it is up to you.
- Add cinnamon (I probably used more than a tbsp but most people would prefer to make the marinade and decide for themselves.
- For stuffing combine the following.
- Combine apple juice with rice and diced appricots (raisons or any dried fruit would work as well and cook according to directions for rice.
- it actually cooks a lot faster than normal due to the quantity, so check it after 10 minutes, or double it for left overs and use the recipe directions on your rice container.
- Butterfly pork and add stuffing. Tie with cooking string, and wrap in tin foil if you wish. It just makes less of a mess and it is still browned.
- Put in flavour wave machine setting 400 degrees.I stuffed mine really full so it took 40 minutes double the 20 minites they say for pork, but I stuffed it so that would take longer, as well I opened it up a couple of times because I did not have a recipe (since I just used what I had around.
- I would suggest checking it after 20 minute since depending on the amount of stuffing and where you placed the rack (I used the 4" which cooks more slowly.
- Let rest for 5 to q0 minutes with foii removed.
- I served brocolli with sesame seeds on the side.