Very elegant, very good! This is an easy recipe for a romantic dinner. You could also put the shrimp on picks for an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan combine broth and shallots.
- 2Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- 3Simmer, covered for 3 minutes.
- 4Stir in whipping cream and brandy.
- 5Simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes, or until reduced to 1 cup.
- 6Add butter, one piece at a time, whisking well.
- 7Stir in lemon juice and white pepper.
- 8In skillet, saute shrimp in oil for 4 minutes.
- 9Add sauce; heat through; sprinkle with chives.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brandy Cream Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 737.7
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 29.5 g
- Cholesterol 488.1 mg
- Sodium 554.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 49.1 g