Recipe by Jen T
Easy rich creamy sauce for over steaks or chicken or even pork chops.
Top Review by barsha55
Have always put white wine in my mushroom sauce until now. Had the brandy down for another recipe so googled this recipe. The sauce was just delicious! Will always make my sauce like this from now on. I added lots of freshly ground mixed peppercorns.
- 50 g butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 100 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 cup cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in pan over moderate heat and add the garlic, spring onions and the mushrooms.
- Cook until mushrooms are golden brown.
- Add the brandy and cream and bring to boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 5minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve poured over steak, chicken or pork.