Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick, easy & delcious to serve with Christmas Pudd or cake. Can be made in advance & refrigerated until required. What could be easier.
- 125 g butter, extra
- 1 cup caster sugar, extra
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 drops fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, extra
- Cream the butter and sugar together & gradualy blend in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate until required.
- Serve over your hot pudding.
I made half a batch of this recipe. I served it and your Brandy Cream with our Christmas cake, and sat back and enjoyed the rave reviews. Thanks so much for posting.