Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are brandy balls that can be served as a dessert after dinner or used at a party or just for the kids to eat as a treat.
- 2 1⁄2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup light Karo syrup
- Combine wafer crumbs, confectioners sugar, cocoa and nuts.
- Stir in brandy and corn syrup.
- Add a little water (about 1 1/2 teaspoons) if necessary to form mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
- Roll in granulated sugar and store in tightly covered container.