1/1 Photo of Brandy and Spice Peach Preserves - Lisa Sizemore
Cristina Barry's Note:
www.foodtv; Emeril's Scratch Contest
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large heavy pot, combine peaches and sugar.
- 2Place all spices in cheesecloth and drop into pot with peaches.
- 3Add lemon peel and brandy.
- 4Simmer, stirring occasionally, until fruit becomes transparent, approximately 1 and 1/2 hours.
- 5Skim foam from top as needed.
- 6Discard spices; ladle fruit into hot sterilized jars and seal at once.
- 7Simmer jars for 10 minutes in water bath.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brandy and Spice Peach Preserves - Lisa Sizemore
Serving Size: 1 (5032 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 163.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of