Brandy and Mustard–glazed Tenderloin Steaks
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks evenly with salt and pepper. Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove steaks from pan; keep warm.
- Melt butter in pan. Add shallots to pan; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth and mustard to pan; cook 1 minute or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in brandy. Return steaks to pan, and cook 1 minute on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve sauce with steaks.