Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This sounds about as simple as you can get. The cooking time is the freezing time. From Weight Watchers magazine.
- 4 cups fat free vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 6 ounces ready-made chocolate crumb crusts
- 1 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 8 teaspoons coarsely grated semisweet chocolate
- Combine ice cream and brandy; stir well.
- Spoon mixture into crust; cover.
- Freeze at least 6 hours.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over filling.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate just before serving.
Except for making in a 9-in springform pan I made as directed. The brandy was a welocme addition to plain old ice cream. Made for Photo Tag.