Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A congealed version of the Frozen Brandy Alexander Pie for those of us that like cool pies with a kick.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Cook over low heat 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Whip cream until slightly thickened.
- Gradually add cooled gelatin mixture, sugar, brandy and creme de cacao, mixing until well blended.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream and shaved or grated chocolate.