Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
This is totally decadent! Not low fat, but so delicious!
- 2 cups French vanilla ice cream
- 5 -6 tablespoons brandy
- 4 tablespoons white Creme de Cacao
- white chocolate, shavings
- Combine all ingredients except white chocolate in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses.
- Top with white chocolate shavings.
This is a very decadent dessert drink indeed. I found it a little bit strong for my tastes, so I think I'd reduce the brandy just a little next time. I used vanilla bean ice cream instead of the french as a personal preference. I also sprinkled a little cocoa over the top of the white shavings, just because it was pretty. Made and Reviewed for Every Day Holiday Tag - Thanks! :)
Very good! I used Kahlua instead of Creme de Cacao. I also made it ahead of time and poured into individual plastic cups. Placed in the freezer and served after dinner. So yummy and great for an after-dinner drink/dessert.
ohh so decadent and good. I adored this, had to drink it through a straw due to a tooth problem and it made me feel happier lol. well once the 2nd one was down especially