Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Smooth and creamy with out-of-this-world taste. I have been making this for at least 25 years. A real winner.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- 1 teaspoon Creme de Cacao (or you can use Kahlua)
- Mix butter, sugar and milk in a saucepan.
- Heat until 230 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme.
- Pour half of the mixture into another pan.
- Add brandy.
- Stir in the white chocolate into the other pan until melted. Add Kahlua.
- Spread chocolate part into a small greased rectangular cake pan first, then the white chocolate; swirl together.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into squares.