Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool and smooth dessert-drink for two...
Make and share this Brandy Alexander Frost recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons Creme de Cacao
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream or 1⁄2 cup whipped topping (optional)
- 4 maraschino cherries (optional)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- In blender or small mixer, blend first three ingredients until smooth.
- Divide between two stemmed glasses or dessert dishes.
- Top with whipped cream, shaved chocolate and cherries.
- Serve with straw and/ot spoons.