Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
A lovely dessert for that special occasion.
Make and share this BRANDY ALEXANDER (Dessert) recipe from Food.com.
- To make crust combine all ingredients.
- Press mixture over bottom of a 9 spring form pan.
- Bake 5 minutes 325-350 degree oven.
- To make filling sprinkle gelatin over water in saucepan.
- Add 1/3-cup sugar salt and egg yolks.
- Stir until well blended.
- Place over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens slightly- about 5 min.
- Remove from heat, stir in Brandy& Crème de Cacao.
- Chill stirring occasionally until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
- (I put this in the freezer and check it constantly-- usually about 5 to 10 minutes).
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
- Gradually add remaining sugar (1/3 cup) beat until stiff.
- Fold in gelatin mixture.
- Fold in Whipped cream.
- Pour onto crumb crust.
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Sprinkles or any other decorations.