Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
After dinner, liquid dessert! Simple, sweet and so easy! Portions depend on the size of the glass used.
- 2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 2 ounces brandy
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- fresh grated nutmeg (to garnish) or chocolate curls (to garnish)
- Put all except garnish in blender and whirl til smooth.
- Pour into stemmed goblets.
- Serve immediately.
Nummy! This is one of my favorite drinks! I use regular milk instead of the half and half. I also make this like a float. I don't blend everything together, I put the ice cream in the glass and then pour the rest over and eat with a spoon. So good!!