- 1 lb ground turkey (or extra lean beef)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup old cheddar cheese, grated (light cheese)
- 1 cup skim milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine all the loaf ingredients in a mixing bowl - This is usually the kids' favourite part!
- Transfer to a loaf pan and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain any visible fat.
- Combine glaze ingredients and pour overtop of the loaf, and place back in the oven for 15 minutes longer.