Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have a small appitite so it's hard for me to get the nutrition I need to stay at 105 pds. & near impossible to gain weight, Im constantly looking for ways to easily do this. So I just started combining foods I like that are high in calories, carbs, protein & fats. I have found this to be my favorite drink I've put together.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 7 ounces sliced peaches or 7 ounces pears
- 3 ounces sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered soy protein concentrate
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons malt drink powder
- combine all ingerdients in a blender.
- put the dry ingredients in last to avoid settling in at the bottom.
- blend for a few seconds.
Oh i loved the smoothie it is so good and easy to make i also cant gain weight very easily so this smoothie is very healthy & i thank you brandi for the recipe!!