Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this on the Gooseberry Patch website and I'm posting for safe keeping. It can be found in the "Gooseberry Patch: Autumn with Family & Friends" cookbook. I think I will use 1 lb of cooked, shredded chicken breast instead of the 3 lb deli roast chicken that is called for in the recipe.
- 6 red potatoes, diced
- 14 ounces artichokes, drained and chopped
- 3 lbs deli roast chicken, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- parmesan peppercorn salad dressing, to taste (optional)
- Place potatoes in a microwave-safe container.
- Cover and microwave for 8 to 10 minutes, until almost tender.
- In a 9"x9" baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray, layer potatoes, artichokes and chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil; bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with salt, pepper, cheese and bacon bits; drizzle with salad dressing, if desired.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, until heated through.