None of the Ice Cream Cake recipes out there were cutting it for me! A friend of mine asked for one for her birthday, but she's not a sweets-person...? This was AWESOME!!!! The birthday girl loved it and the men had seconds!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 36 Oreo cookies
- 1 1/2 liters chapman vanilla ice cream (Come ON, people!!! Enough of this "frozen dessert" business!!)
- 1 liter Cool Whip Topping
- chocolate, drizzle to taste
Make chocolate pudding
- 1Allow the ice cream and whipped cream to thaw on the counter.
- 2Meanwhile, make chocolate pudding, according to the directions on the box. Set aside.
- 3Mix the partially thawed creams together. Mix them in well to resemble a
- 4soft ice cream texture.
- 5Pull out 12 Oreos. Eat one. Put 11 in a bag and press down hard on the stack of them to crush them a few times.
- 6Mix half of the pudding with the cookies and line the bottom of a 9x9 glass dish.
- 7Layer half of the cream mixure on top.
- 8Pull out 12 Oreos. Eat one. Put 11 in a bag and press down hard, again.
- 9Mix in the rest of the pudding with the oreos and layer them atop the cream mixture.
- 109. Layer the rest of the cream mixture on top of the pudding mixture.
- 11Pull out 12 Oreos. You guessed it - eat one. Repeat crushing technique.
- 12Sprinkle these last Oreos on top.
- 13Drizzle your beautiful cake creation with chocolate syrup. I used the hot fudge kind.
- 1413. Cover with foil and freeze for at least a couple of hours.
- 1514. Allow to soften 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brandi's Awesome Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.5
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 612.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 10.3 g