Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
None of the Ice Cream Cake recipes out there were cutting it for me! A friend of mine asked for one for her birthday, but she's not a sweets-person...? This was AWESOME!!!! The birthday girl loved it and the men had seconds!!
- Allow the ice cream and whipped cream to thaw on the counter.
- Meanwhile, make chocolate pudding, according to the directions on the box. Set aside.
- Mix the partially thawed creams together. Mix them in well to resemble a
- soft ice cream texture.
- Pull out 12 Oreos. Eat one. Put 11 in a bag and press down hard on the stack of them to crush them a few times.
- Mix half of the pudding with the cookies and line the bottom of a 9x9 glass dish.
- Layer half of the cream mixure on top.
- Pull out 12 Oreos. Eat one. Put 11 in a bag and press down hard, again.
- Mix in the rest of the pudding with the oreos and layer them atop the cream mixture.
- 9. Layer the rest of the cream mixture on top of the pudding mixture.
- Pull out 12 Oreos. You guessed it - eat one. Repeat crushing technique.
- Sprinkle these last Oreos on top.
- Drizzle your beautiful cake creation with chocolate syrup. I used the hot fudge kind.
- 13. Cover with foil and freeze for at least a couple of hours.
- 14. Allow to soften 15 minutes before serving.
Tried this at a birthday party- What a hit! Amazing!!!!