1/3 Photos of Brandied White Hot Chocolate
This is a grown-up hot chocolate, although you don't have to use the brandy. A good quality bittersweet dark chocolate can be substituted for the white chocolate if that's your preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy saucepan, heat milk and cream over medium-low heat for five minutes.
- 2Add chocolate chunks to hot milk mixture, then stir in sugar and vanilla; keep stirring, gently, until chocolate melts.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in brandy.
- 4Serve in prewarmed mugs, garnished with a cinnamon stick or candy cane, if you wish.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brandied White Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.7
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 76.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g