Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a yummy recipe for spicy and garlicky shrimp! One of my favorites! Great served over rice pilaf!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 lb shrimp (cleaned and shelled)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper sauce (like Frank's)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- melt butter and olive oil together in pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes, be careful not to burn it.
- Stir in shrimp, worchestershire sauce, pepper sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the mixture simmer until shrimp are cooked, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add brandy, parsley and spices.
- Stir and serve.
- Serve with rice or pasta.