Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great dinner party hors d'oeuvres, and very easy to scale down for smaller groups.
Make and share this Brandied Roquefort Crostini recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Thoroughly mix cheeses in a food processor with sharp metal blade.
- Stir in brandy and pecans and process until the mixture is very smooth.
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Spread cheese mixture over bread slices.
- Bake until cheese is lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
- Serve immediately.