Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great dinner party hors d'oeuvres, and very easy to scale down for smaller groups.
Make and share this Brandied Roquefort Crostini recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Thoroughly mix cheeses in a food processor with sharp metal blade.
- Stir in brandy and pecans and process until the mixture is very smooth.
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Spread cheese mixture over bread slices.
- Bake until cheese is lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
- Serve immediately.