Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great dinner party hors d'oeuvres, and very easy to scale down for smaller groups.
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese, softened at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brandy
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 12 slices baguette
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Thoroughly mix cheeses in a food processor with sharp metal blade.
- Stir in brandy and pecans and process until the mixture is very smooth.
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Spread cheese mixture over bread slices.
- Bake until cheese is lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
- Serve immediately.