Recipe by flgolfgirl
Great with chicken, turkey or roast pork
Top Review by twissis
If you like mincemeat & want a tasty chg from the std mincemeat pie, this is both a good & easy recipe to try. The only box of mincemeat I found was a 9 oz size, but that wasn't a prob as there was a fair amt of extra mincemeat stuffing. The 24 oz can of peaches I bought had 7 peach halves & I think 1 half is a good serving size when combined w/a scoop of vanilla ice cream & some brandied peach syrup ladled over it. Mincemeat is distinctly flavored & the brandied syrup w/ice cream compliments it esp well & is definitely company worthy - lovely to look at & to eat. This was a PAC choice & a good 1 for us. Thx for posting this recipe.
- 680.38 g can peaches, halves
- 340.19 g box mincemeat
- 59.16 ml brandy
- 59.14 ml toasted pecans (chopped) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Drain peaches, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
- Crumble mincemeat in a saucepan and add syrup.
- Boil, stirring for 3-4 minutes or until thickened.
- Add brandy and boil 1 minute longer.
- Place peach halves in baking dish.
- Spoon mince-meat mixture over peaches.
- Bake 15 Minutes.
- After removing from oven sprinkle with pecans if desired.