Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend made this at a Christmas party and it was so good. I had to get the recipe--now I am sharing it with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.:)
- 5 scoops French vanilla ice cream or 5 scoops eggnog ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liqueur) (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- In blender, combine ice cream, brandy, milk, Grand Marnier, if desired, and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg and blend until mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Pour into 4 glasses and sprinkle with remaining nutmeg.