Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I think I cut this recipe out of a magazine. Can't remember, but I know it is fabulous! I make several batches just before Thanksgiving and give jars as gifts to my favorite families.
- Place cranberries in 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- Cover and bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven.
- Stir carefully, then stir in brandy or orange juice.
- Pour into jars or serving dishes.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Makes about 3 cups.
This is a wonderful cranberry sauce with just the right "bite". Was wonderful made exactly as directed. So good with the turkey and dressing!!!!!