Recipe by srooc1
These are delicious. Serve with holiday meals. I recommend using fresh cranberries but, frozen maybe substituted.
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 1 qt glass-baking dish.
- Put berries in dish.
- Put Sugar on top (do not stir).
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 300° for 1 hour.
- Uncover, add brandy, and stir gently.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes more.
- Cool and refrigerate in a glass container.
- This is excellent served hot as a side dish.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar if desired.