1/4 Photos of Brandied Chicken Breasts (Treasure Trove #3)
From my long-lost treasure trove of recipes newly found, but this 1 identified the source. I used to get a RECIPE OF THE DAY E-mail from ContentMail & this was the recipe for 6/22/2001! They acknowledged Jo Ann S. who said "This is a favorite at my house when company is coming. Not only is it elegant, but it's easy to prepare and fool-proof. Since the alcohol burns off during cooking, it's also safe to feed to children." I happen to think Jo Ann is right. This sounds like it would be an easy-to-fix & elegant favorite at our table too. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a lrg skillet on low-heat & melt butter in it.
- 2Meanwhile (in a shallow dish) sift together the flour, salt, pepper & tarragon. Add chicken (1 piece at a time) & dredge to coat.
- 3Add the chicken to the skillet & cook for 10 min on ea side or till the chicken is browned.
- 4Add the brandy & the chicken broth. Stir & then let simmer for 10 more min or till the chicken is fork-tender.
- 5Remove the chicken from the pan & place on a warmed plate.
- 6Add the sour cream to the skillet & stir to warm. Pour the warm sauce over the chicken & serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brandied Chicken Breasts (Treasure Trove #3)
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 120.9 mg
- Sodium 546.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: