- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup brandy
- 3 tablespoons butter (room temp)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the cheese through a meat grinder, food processor and etc. using the finest blade.
- Combine the cheese in a mixing bowl with all other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator about a half-hour before serving so the cheese may be spread easily.
- A good bourbon may be substituted for brandy with excellent results.