Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From a NZ magazine. Lovely served over ice cream
- 1 orange, juice of
- 59.14 ml water
- 14.79 ml brandy
- 473.18 ml blueberries (frozen is fine)
- 29.58 ml caster sugar
- 14.79 ml cornflour (cornstarch)
- Over a medium heat combine the orange juice, water and brandy.
- Simmer for 1 minute.
- Add blueberries and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add caster sugar and cornflour stirring continuously using a large egg whisk until sauce thickens.
- The whisk will turn some of the blueberries to pulp and give the sauce a rich colour.