- 1 loaf French bread
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 dash cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare a medium fire. Using a long serrated knife, cut bread into 1 inch slices without slicing completely through bottom crust.
- Combine butter, blue cheese, brandy, chives and cayenne; mix to blend well.
- Spread butter mixture over both sides of bread slices.
- Wrap securely in foil and toast on the edge of the grill, turning occasionally, until bread is heated through and cheese is melted, about 10-15 minutes.