Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from a replica cookbook of 50's and 60's recipes.
- 4 tablespoons butter, soft
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brandy
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mash together or beat with mixer the butter and cheeses. Add all ingredients excpet nuts. Beat till smooth and fluffy. Fold in walnuts. Dip may be covered and stored in fridge, serve only slightly cool so you can spread it. More nuts may be added if desired.