Recipe by Soup Fly *
Please be aware that I cannot vouch for the taste or method of cooking as I have never prepared this recipe. This is an adopted recipe that I have asked be removed from my account, along with all other adoptees. Most were removed, but a couple were apparently missed.
- 3 lbs tenderloin, trimmed
- 3⁄4 cup brandy
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place roast in shallow roasting pan.
- Pour approximatedly one third of the brandy on the roast.
- Roast at 325 degrees F. without lid for approximately 15 to 20 minutes per pound for rare.
- Gradually pour remaining brandy roast throughout cooking time.
- Baste frequently.
- If the surface of the roast appears to be drying out during cooking, cover with suet or bacon strips.
- When roasted to desired doneness, remove from oven and allow meat to stand for ten minutes before carving.
- Season with salt and pepper.