Recipe by loveleesmile
Ridiculously good, moist chicken! From the domestic goddess herself...Nigella
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small frying pan, cook the bacon over medium heat until it's crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat, the bacon out of the pan and straight into the cavity of the chicken, sitting the chicken breast side up in a roasting pan as you do so.
- Pour the brandy into the still hot frying pan and let bubble for a minute. Pour the brandy mixture over the chicken.
- Place the roasting pan into the hot oven and roast for 45 minutes, making sure juices run clear between leg and body.
- Let rest 10 minutes before carving.