Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is a recipe of a friend of mine; she says her kids love it and she often adds more vegetables to this recipe, like some frozen mixed vegetables.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- soy sauce, to taste
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice, uncooked
- seasoning salt, to taste
- 4 tortillas
- cut the chicken into chunks and fry up with a little seasoning salt.
- add vegetables and saute a little more.
- cook the rice and mix all ingredients together.
- Add soy sauce to taste.
- Spoon mix into tortillas, wrap and serve.