Recipe by ~Bliss~
I'm putting this recipe here, because it's a favorite and I want to be able to find it quicker the next time.
- 276.81 ml all-purpose flour
- 16.41 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 1 banana
- 78.07 ml dried fruit (any combination you like)
- 158.51 ml milk
- 196.36 ml bran flakes
- 1 eggs
- 3.30 ml vanilla
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and bran flakes and allow to sit in a bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients, including fruit (I use peaches, apricots, cherries, cranberries, prunes or whatever combo I have in the house).
- Mix eggs, banana, vanilla and oil well and add to bran mixture.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Stir to blend, but don't overmix.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minute.
- Makes about 18 regular-size muffins.
- I usually make 6 Texas-size muffins, and use the rest for mini-muffins (bite size). It makes 18 of the regular size muffins.