1/2 Photos of Bran Muffins With Dried Fruit
I'm putting this recipe here, because it's a favorite and I want to be able to find it quicker the next time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and bran flakes and allow to sit in a bowl.
- 2Combine dry ingredients, including fruit (I use peaches, apricots, cherries, cranberries, prunes or whatever combo I have in the house).
- 3Mix eggs, banana, vanilla and oil well and add to bran mixture.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- 5Stir to blend, but don't overmix.
- 6Bake at 375° for 20 minute.
- 7Makes about 18 regular-size muffins.
- 8I usually make 6 Texas-size muffins, and use the rest for mini-muffins (bite size). It makes 18 of the regular size muffins.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bran Muffins With Dried Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (1176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 233.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g