I'm putting this recipe here, because it's a favorite and I want to be able to find it quicker the next time.
- Combine milk and bran flakes and allow to sit in a bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients, including fruit (I use peaches, apricots, cherries, cranberries, prunes or whatever combo I have in the house).
- Mix eggs, banana, vanilla and oil well and add to bran mixture.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Stir to blend, but don't overmix.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minute.
- Makes about 18 regular-size muffins.
- I usually make 6 Texas-size muffins, and use the rest for mini-muffins (bite size). It makes 18 of the regular size muffins.