Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Good ol' Kellogs All Bran muffins with raisins.
- 1 1⁄2 cups kellogs all-bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 12 cup, medium size muffin pan.
- Mix All Bran and Milk. Let stand while mixing dry ingredients.
- Mix Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, and Sugar.
- Stir All Bran and Milk.
- Add Egg to All Bran/Milk mixture and stir.
- Add Oil to All Bran/Milk mixture and stir.
- Add raisins to wet ingredients and stir.
- Stir half of dry mixture into wet ingredients.
- Stir in remainder of dry mixture. Mix just until moist.
- Fill each muffin well approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Classic recipe no longer on Kellogs All Bran box. My mother thanks you for you for saving the day.