Rachel Merrell's Note:
Moist muffins that are healthy for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour boiling water over 100% bran and set aside.
- 2Cream sugar and butter, add eggs and beat til fluffy.
- 3Add buttermilk and 100% bran mixture (that was set aside).
- 4Sift flour, soda, salt and add into the batter.
- 5Fold in the all-bran and any other options.
- 6Spray muffin pans with vegetable spray.
- 7Bake 15-20 minutes at 400F degrees.
- 8This batter may be stored in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container up to 6 weeks.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 253.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g