Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Moist muffins that are healthy for you!
Make and share this Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Pour boiling water over 100% bran and set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter, add eggs and beat til fluffy.
- Add buttermilk and 100% bran mixture (that was set aside).
- Sift flour, soda, salt and add into the batter.
- Fold in the all-bran and any other options.
- Spray muffin pans with vegetable spray.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 400F degrees.
- This batter may be stored in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container up to 6 weeks.