Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have a friend who has lost a lot of weight by dieting and walking. This is a muffin that she eats often. It gives her some of the vitamins and bulk that she needs with her diet. Very tasty.
- 2 cups all-bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups self rising flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine cereal and milk in a medium bowl, making sure all the cereal is well coated.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Add egg and oil and mix until combined.
- Add flour and sugar and stir just until blended.
- Spoon into 12 paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Very easy to make and yummy. I used fat free skim milk and threw in a handful of raisins. Will definitely add this to my personal cookbook. Thanks, Jellyqueen.
I loved these, but did make quite a few changes! I used Fiber One (because it was what I had),low fat soy milk (to up the fiber even more, 1/8th of a cup of splenda and the rest in sugar, and 2 egg whites instead of a whole egg. I also made them small (I made 17), and this way they were 1 WW point a piece. Very nice and a great little snack. Thanks so much!!