Top Review by Buckwalter
Easty to make, moist, tasty, and down right delicious. Dancer you out did yourself with this recipe. I had difficulty measuring 4 tsp. egg whites, so I threw in the entire egg white with no negative results. I did up the cinnamon to 1 tsp. and added 1/4 tsp Allspice for more flavor. I also replaced the plain yogurt with nonfat vanilla yogurt.
- 236.59 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 473.18 ml 100% all-bran cereal
- 295.73 ml skim milk
- 78.07 ml packed brown sugar
- 19.71 ml eggs, just whites
- 59.14 ml water
- 59.16 ml nonfat plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in another bowl.
- Mixing completely.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredient mix.
- Do not over stir.
- Spoon into muffin tins sprayed with nonstick oil.
- (you can leave out the oil if you use stick free muffin tin) Bake 18 to 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven.