Top Review by Buckwalter
Easty to make, moist, tasty, and down right delicious. Dancer you out did yourself with this recipe. I had difficulty measuring 4 tsp. egg whites, so I threw in the entire egg white with no negative results. I did up the cinnamon to 1 tsp. and added 1/4 tsp Allspice for more flavor. I also replaced the plain yogurt with nonfat vanilla yogurt.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups 100% all-bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons eggs, just whites
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in another bowl.
- Mixing completely.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredient mix.
- Do not over stir.
- Spoon into muffin tins sprayed with nonstick oil.
- (you can leave out the oil if you use stick free muffin tin) Bake 18 to 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven.