Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Since my Heart Surgery I have had to change my diet some, Not only are these Muffins Great for your Heart Health, They are moist and flavorfull, I used some of several recipes and made up the rest. Enjoy
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 1 cup flax seed meal (Ground)
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat milk or 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix the first 8 Ingredients together.
- Mix the remaining Ingredients together in a seprate bowl.
- Mix All Ingredients Together.
- Using a Tablespoon, Spoon Batter into Mini Muffin pan, Use a nonstick pan or spray with oil.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, Check with a toothpick.