- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 cups Raisin Bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Set aside.
- Measure cereal and milk into large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Let stand 1 to 2 minutes, until cereal is softened.
- Add egg and shortening. Beat well.
- Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
- Portion batter evenly into 12 baking cups.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for about 25 minutes or until lightly browned.