Recipe by Skynyrd_1977
I made these up today when I wanted some chocolate, but with SOME nutritional value
- 1 1⁄2 cups bran flakes
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup craisins
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together chocolate chips, milk and butter in a small saucepan. Heat until the chocolate chips have melted.
- Heat the honey in the microwave for 10 seconds. (just to help it work in better)
- Pour honey onto the bran flakes and mix them together. Add craisins and peanuts.
- Stir in chocolate chip mixture.
- Spread into a small pan and put into the freezer for 10-15 minutes.