Great served with warm with a little butter and some fresh fruit - from my beloved "Breast Wishes" cookbook http://www.breastfriends.ca/
- Combine cereal, oats, raisins and yogurt. Let stand to soften.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Cut in margarine until crumbly, then add cereal mixture and stir until just moistened.
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead 10 times or until smooth.
- Flatten to a 9 inch circle or 2 x 6 inch circles. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 425 F for 20 minutes, then cut into wedges!